Every business needs reliable, proactive and competent support when it comes to managing health and safety. DanumBS offers a cost-effective solution for businesses who do not have in-house expertise.
Our Safe Business Solution gives you access to all the support and advice you need from a NEBOSH qualified Health and Safety Consultant to make sure you stay legally compliant and keep your people safe. ensuring that you are complying with the regulations and providing you with expert advice and support when you need it most.
- Competent Person – dedicated Health and Safety Consultant named as your competent person
- Certificate of engagement – valid for one year. This can be included in your tenders and displayed in your offices to demonstrate your commitment to managing Health and Safety.
- Health and Safety Policy – reviewed with you annually to ensure it remains up to date with legislative requirements and your changing business needs.
- Health and Safety Manual – including the forms and templates you need. Your manual will be reviewed with you annually to ensure it remains up to date.
- Annual Audit & Inspection* – a detailed look at how you are managing health and safety, giving opportunity to spot best practice or any issues that need addressing. You will get an audit and inspection report, and action plan for improvements if needed.
- Unlimited access to your Health and Safety Consultant – by email or telephone during office hours.
- Weekly Health and Safety Round-up – news and updates from the world of health and safety.
*geographical restrictions apply
With costs starting at £600 per year for a single premises with up to 10 employees, this is a cost effective support package for your business.
If you are looking for additional support, we can add on other services you may need such as carrying out risk assessments, tool-box talks, delivering training, additional site visits, support with prequals and accreditations like CHAS, ConstructionOnline, etc.
Together we can build a bespoke package tailored specifically to your needs, providing you support by phone, email or face-to-face depending on the complexities of your business.
To find out more