Are you looking to gain CHAS accreditation or similar?
Being accredited by a Safety Systems in Procurement (SSIP) scheme, such a CHAS, demonstrates that you comply with legislative requirements and reassure your clients that you are committed to the highest health and safety standards.
More and more buyers are looking for their Contractors to be accredited by CHAS, or a similar SSIP scheme, and will not consider your tender for contract without it.
The process for applying for accreditation can be time consuming. To gain accreditation you will need to demonstrate robust health and safety management systems, supported by documented evidence, and worked examples.
I can help you make sure you are ready for the assessment process and have all your systems and documentation in place. To support you in gaining your CHAS accreditation I will:
- Assess your current health and safety policies and procedures
- Review your current health and safety documentation
- Identify improvements to enable you to demonstrate safe systems of work and meet the CHAS criteria
- Help you to prepare documentation and supporting evidence for your application
- Deal with any questions or queries arising through the accreditation process.
Once you have gained accreditation you will need to undertake an annual assessment to show you are maintaining the standards of health and safety competence and compliance required. I offer support contracts to act as your competent person to help you keep on top of your health and safety commitments.
Want to learn more about how I can help?